Prof. Melanie Krause, Ph.D.
- Parametric Lorenz Curves and the Modality of the Income Density Function, Review of Income and Wealth 60, 2014, pp.905-929.
Link to article. Draft version.
- Working Papers
- Top Lights - Bright Cities and Their Contribution to Economic Development,
joint work with Richard Bluhm. CESifo Working Paper 7411.
- Work in Progress
- Regional Convergence at the County Level: The Role of Commuters,
joint work with Sebastian Kripfganz.
- Growth and Spatial Inequality,
joint work with Richard Bluhm and Christian Lessmann.
- When is Inequality Detrimental to Growth? - Perspectives from a Novel Cross-Country Approach,
joint work with Michael Binder.
- Solving the MAUP in Regional Convergence Models,
joint work with Richard Bluhm and Jesús Crespo Cuaresma.
- Smaller Notes
- Corrigendum to "Elliptical Lorenz Curves" [J. Econom. 40 (1989) 327 - 338], Journal of Econometrics 174, 2013, p.44. Link to article. Draft version.